Thursday, February 12, 2009

Omg

Yesterday was a pretty cool day. Until I fell off the chair in the video room. I went out on a story, but people left me, so I came back to Hl after. I went to H&M to look around and they gave me two coupons, so I'm gonna use that soon. My HEAF story is up and I was so happy when I saw it on the front page ^_^. I also started to edit the video we took. I kept getting distracted by Annabel being mad crazy. And I fell off the chair lol. I don't think I saved the work. Whatever, It refreshed my memory. Some people had interesting things to say about the Chris Brown/ Rihanna situation. That was the POS we went on. My ankle is killing me because of a cut. None of the Band aids would stay on. I have to walk weird because it hurts because of my sneaker. Im just gonna wear different shoes for a few days. My inner thigh also hurts, and I don't know from what. I think its the weird way I have been walking. 
I still am sick, and I can speak, but my voice is really hoarse right now, so I really don't want to talk. If It wasn't for the CTE meeting with work study tomorrow, some things that needed to be handed in at school today, and Work to be done at Hl those two days, I would not be here. This blog entry would not exist, and you all would see me next monday, on the 20th I think. I could've been sleeping in my bed, or at least doing something to feel better. I don't want to stay the whole day in school tomorrow. Sorry HarlemLive, in not going to be here tomorrow. Well I just taught a memoir class and that was good. Ok I'm Out now, see you guys next monday.