Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blogger........Is That You?

Blogger...........Is That You!?!?!?! Like long time no talk or see. I've missed you so much and I know u miss my presence too. Come here and give me a kiss. LMAO. I am so freaking silly. 

But anyway.....What up my fellow bloggers? How are you guys? I know you all missed me over the break but no need to worry because Charisma is back now. Lol. But all joke aside I seriously hope you all have had a good break without me. Because even though I missed Blogger and some of my Harlem Live Buddies I soooooo enjoyed and needed that little one week break that needed to be a couple days longer, but it's all good guess?

Anyway ofcourse I have stories to tell for days of stuff that happened to me over the past week off and if you want to know some you know where to find me and I'll be sure to fill you in on details and keep you updated. But other than a lot of stuff going on with me and my life I actually enjoyed my time off. I watched maddddd new and some old movies but I only seen two of the new movies in the actual movie theater. Lol. But I seen the following movies: Taken, Mall Cop, Slum Dog Millionaire, Friday the 13th (I seen in the theater), Bolt, The Strangers, The International, and I ended my week of movie viewing on Saturday by seeing Gran Torino, which I also seen in the theater. For the most part all the movies was worth seeing for the most part. I recommend them all. But aside from that I was just chilling and relaxing with S and all my besties and thats about it. 

Oh Yeah!!!!!! Major Announcement! I forgot like totally forgot. Like over the break I cut my hair. HAHAHAHAAHAH {evil laugh} Lol. But no need to freak out like most people did when I told them. I didn't even cut it that much. It only was cut a little but. Dushawn liked it and Selli said it looks edgy and chic. Hehehehehehe. So YAYYYYYY for me. Don't hate. Lol. But it was indeed time for a change I used to always cut my hair at least once a year or every other year but I had stopped. And these long side bangs was starting to bother me urk my nerve and slowly started becoming annoying. So with a clip clip and snip snip and they are gone. It's like magic. Lol.  But anyway I'm out of here like _________ fill in the phrase with something thats played out and completely out of style because idk what to put lol.

This Is Charisma, Ofcourse
And I Have Officially
Blogged Out!
:-)