Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Memoir...


Today's memoir class with Kathryn was really good. I haven't wrote a memoir in a while, not even in school and I'm glad that most of them are short because I have problems with saying too much and not keeping things simple. I got to express my embarrassing moment with make-up and hear about other people's moment, recollections and ideas. I'm glad to have a class that will help me improve on my writing and help me reflect. I think reflecting is a good thing to do because it helps me think of things on my own based on certain situations. And It allows me to think hard because even though I have good memory, at certain a hour, my brain gets tired and it takes time for me to figure things out or think about the past. If I practice doing it then i'll eventually become use to it. 


X3_KENDRA