Friday, February 27, 2009

Now we have Tammy Ram!!!!!!!!

Hello my people, Tammy Ram here to tell you about my day. He He. I'm getting glasses so I won't be blind anymore. I really really want them. I also am almost finished with college applications. Well I am actually done, I just needed to send in the other recommendations. I'm so happy. What else has happened to me. My bag is so heavy like omg, all this crap I got to carry. Penn Sate is awarding me like $5,500 for my first two years, plus I'm going to have money from the FAFSA.  I'm about to call up some of these places for some stories. Rich is counting points, and so far I'm student of the month Yay. I worked hard. I want to go on more stories to write more stories, Its really fun and I love writing them. I don't know know why, but I just do. And I wanted to teach a memoir class, but I wasn't here, so I didn't get to. Teaching is really enjoyable also. I'm here laughing like crazy. I think it is because I'm sitting next to Charisma. Both of my STORIES GOT UP AND I am so happy about that. Showing my work. Oh and I googled myself and I'm the first search up there. You know how Happy I am about that. There was something else I was supposed to write but I forgot it. Oh well. Time to go.
-Tammy Ram is over and out.
Like my new phrase? I finally got one ^_^.  And here's a weirdo picture for you guys. Enjoy.