Monday, February 9, 2009

Sad... but Back...

Sorry HL people. I've been gone for most of the week and I did intend on coming in on Friday. However, towards the end of the day, my mom texted me and notified me that she was in the hospital. I rushed back to Brooklyn to see if my mom was okay and she wasn't. She's suffering from excess blood loss and she's been admitted into the hospital since Friday. It's definitely a new thing for me. I felt like a mom, taking care of someone else.

Anywhoo, I will be in today and to let you know, I am blogging from school. I  guess this is the new blogging spot. I'm currently working on a story about a teenage fitness program at Mount Sinai Hospital. I used to be apart of the program in the summer, but due to my schedule, I couldn't continue. What else better excuse could I use to visit them? that I'm a journalist of course. Gotta go, I'll be there later.