Wednesday, February 25, 2009

INTERVIEW WITH MS. DICKENS


The interview with Ms. Inez Dickens went great. She is such a down to earth person and a passionate women. She had a lot to talk about and though i was a little nervous but her personality made me more comfortable and I was glad that she asked me questions and about what i think. She loves what we do at HL and even her staff was really nice. It was good that they were all familiar with HL and even complemented us. A woman who host parties and community events wanted a flyer and was interested in the whole idea of HL and said she would want us to cover an event. Hopefully she keeps her word.

But anyways Ms. Dickens seemed so strong about what she is apart of and proud of her leadership. I learned so much today and happy that I got the chance to interview her first.

x3_Kendra