Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Interviewing


When some of the people took Blaire's class, I think some people were shocked we was using microphones again. The class was o.k. I couldn't figure out who she was looking at during the whole class. Her eyes were going up, down, side to side and somewhere else. I was surprised she didn't studder or something, I just thought eye contact was necessary when you was making doing a class. The class was good though I took some notes, even though I'm not a journalist she had good points. I also participated in the assignment. What we had to do was make up interview question for the people, in groups of 2s or 3s, who was written on the index card that Blaire passed out. It would have been better if the people in the team would have acted like the person in the card and another person was the reporter.