Thursday, May 21, 2009

ALL SUMMERED & H&M-ed OUT


I'm summered and H&M-ed out over here in my new brown dressy shorts, a white button down shirt both from H&M and my brown coach sandals. Hair down, side bangs, I'm doing it up out here. I think I put my outfit together well. After being up all night trying to find something to wear. Smh. But anyway I'm happy I wound up really liking my look as well as everybody else.

The weather is so nice today. To me it's not so hot and humid. Like it's hot but its the kind of hot that feels good and not make you angry. Lol. I got to HL first like always. Smh. Everytime I get here I be so bored it doesn't make any sense. It doesn't be anyone here for me to talk to or bother...It just be mad quiet. Smh. Only thing you hear is the sound of birds chirping, nature, and other random sounds like the fan. Smh. I think I'm going to go crazy.

People don't be coming til mad late so I guess I'll be semi-bored til then. Anyway, I need to get back into the swing of things maybe the new month of June can be like a fresh start for me and I can start off everything brand new. Urggggg. HarlemLive. This opportunity can either make or break you. I have to take advantage of it as much as I can. I think my whole thing is that I'm not completely focused nowadays for my own personal reasons and I don't know when I'm going to snap out of it. Ummmmm idk but like i said by June it'll definitely be a new start even if I have to kill myself trying to pull back out that focus, determination, and drive within me.