Friday, May 15, 2009

Made it thru the week

Was an OK week. I feel we REALLY need more adult help to work with the teens. I also get discouraged when I think some teens are just here for their credits or pay and this is not really the program for them.

Be aggresive. Go after as many stories as you can.

The Walkway looks magical with all the pretty plants and flowers.

I hope Selly finds good people for the summer program.

John, my friend who's been visiting noticed something interesting. He didn't see that any of the teens have a real strong bond with each other... he thinks in this time of survivor and individual competition that not enuf bonding between individuals is happening.

We'll see how today godes it looks beautiful outside.

We fixed it up but last weekend, after we were still setting up where all the plants and flowers go, someone from the building used our walkway (again) as a trash receptical.