Friday, May 1, 2009

Sick...




I was sick for the past few days. Luckily, it was seasonal allergies, other than the swine flu epidemic that is spreading rapidly through the city. I've been watching the news all this week regarding the updates on the swine flu. It appears that the swine flu is a virus found in pigs that have spread to humans. The virus is rare in humans that are not around swine, so how did the virus spread to humans? I'm not quite sure. However, the symptoms for this flu are chills, fever, sore throat, muscle pains, severe headaches, coughing, weakness and general discomfort. I'd advise everyone to beware the symptoms and cover your mouth and nose when both sneezing and coughing. 

I plan to cover a POS on this today if I come in. My dad's in the hospital, so maybe I'll go visit him; it depends all on how I feel.