Monday, May 4, 2009

Six Flags


I went to Six Flags on saturday with my three friends; Jewelli, Giorgi and Dani. Jewelli is a cheerleader and she had a competition. However, due to the rain, it was canceled, but we still got to enjoy the park. The day started to clear up at about 2:30 and we ripped that park. We ran up and down, got on every roller coaster, took photos with Robin, Bugs Bunny and the old guy from the commercial. It was lots of fun.

The KingaDa Ka was amazing and the Nitro was the best. The lines were surprisingly short with waits as long as the rides;about two minutes. The Superman was fun, but dangerous. I wasn't in favor of the fetal position we were in. Speaking of Superman, I saw a Jim Jones look a like on the ride and we were mocking him with jokes like "We Fly High". It was a great day. I'll have photos up tomorrow.