Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WHY I GIVE A SH**???


I no today was crazy i love my life i love me not in a conceded way but it has been and still is a struggle for me to truly look in the mirror and like what i see. I wouldn't wish my life on anyone the things that I have to do and deal with but I'm the ultimate optimise. I love life, and I do appreciate the fact that God allows me to wake up every day. I'm not perfect I no that, I'm probably more flawed than most but I love deeper, harder, stronger, than anyone in my vicinity. I try and give my all to whomever needs it. I try to be as honest as i can be. I would, and do give my last for whomever needs me. Yes I know that I'm a character, I know am an inconceivable energy, but as long as I'm here I'm here to give people that extra that they need. So if someone needs a hole lot i can cover them, or if someone just needs a touch i got it. I will always hope people will become unified stop fighting, and love each other. I truly know what the hippie where really about Peace Love and Harmony.