Tuesday, May 12, 2009

shots

Hello people. I went to the doctor yesterday. I got two shots and they really itch me. And I'm supposed to be on a "diet" Yikes. I gained 10 lbs. Idk how but yeah... No more cookies and Ice cream for me. I also have to exercise more. Gotta stop being lazy. Anyways I had an interesting weekend. I saw someone get arrested on Friday. Saturday I went with me cousin to see her man. Sunday I played with a bunch of little kids and almost got my glasses broken. Good days lol. I just watched this video called the story of stuff. Mad interesting. But a bit long. I also watched the video with the Brazilian lady came to interview us. It was in spanish so I didn't understand it. I was just happy to see myself lol. Now were talking about Emmett Till. Horrible.... Anyways let me find some stories. bye...
--Tammy Ram is over & out