Friday, May 8, 2009

Ughh...



I'm sick =(. No people its not swine flu OK!. My throat was odee sore when I woke up, and I went to sleep with the meanest headache yesterday. I woke up with the headache too. I took my AP exam with that headache, and as soon as I got home. I went to sleep. I was late for third period ,which is the time I start(9:30). That's funny because I got so much sleep. I had this weirdo try to talk to me on the train. At first he was like Hi, then he sat next to me and pulled the ear bud out of my ear to get my attention. Then after I put the ear bud back in my ear, he put some incense in front of my face with his number. Mad rude. Idk if I should go to prom. I have until the 21st to decide, that's when the money is due. I have the money, and I have my dress, which is really pretty; You guys should already know what color it is. It kinda looks like this one up there, a little different. I have no idea how I'm getting there though... Anyway I'm gonna keep looking for these stories, and email my story to some more editors. Bye bye.
--Tammy ram is over & out.