Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back to Hl but still sick !!!

So i went to school on Friday and i was  really really cold and felt like i was  dying from a  fever that later on i found out was 109. When i got home about 1130 i went right to bed and my mother  gave me some soup so i could take  some pills for my pain and for my fever. That day i took 4 cold showers so my fever could go down. So around like 11 in the night my fever went down and i was feeling much better.  I was  sick the whole weekend and didnt really go out. SUCKS ! b/c it was really nice outside. Then on Tuesday when i was  getting to go to school i got this really bad stomach ache and didnt go to school. Finally today i was feeling much better then went to skool and then came  to Hl. I am kind of  glad that i am feeling better now because it sucks been sick specailly  when school is  about to be  over...