Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hey yall =)


Hey everybody Tammy Ram here. I'm good people; not tired at all. Finally. Anyways I'm gonna finish working on the Obesity story. I also have to finish the Texting and Im'ing story since Nyiesha isn't here that much. I'm gonna work with her on it. My weekend was great. I was hardly in my house. I was with my cousin the whole weekend practically. On Friday I had mega cramps and just walked around with her and chilled outside for the first half of the day. Saturday I was supposed to go shopping with her, but got side tracked  and we ended up at her school. I saw Dacia too =). She was a girl from the summer challenge. We saw a step competition and it was really fun. This one team were all guys and let me tell you WHOA!. They were so cute =). Sunday I went shopping and just chilled at home. I have an AP exam on Thursday and I am extra nervous. Thursday I am not coming because I have the exam.  Oh and I got my Non-Drivers I.D and instead of female they put male. Those losers lol. My mom changed it. My pic came out alright, not the best, but who likes their picture?.
--Tammy Ram is over & out.