Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whoa What a day!!!!

HarlemLive today was extremely fun because I learned a lot of new things beyond the typical and ordinary. Mr. John taught me about the importance of plants since we are trying to make our surroundings look more pretty. We are trying to decorate  it outside and he taught me the importance of botany which was great because it was interesting learning abut the delicate of plants. Also, in the back Tyrell and I tried to learn how to ride a bike. It was so cool since I felt a little more comfortable. It was such a beautiful day today so it added to the fun. I thought of a new topic for the next P.O.S that we are going to go on next week. It is going to be on Obama's plans for credit card scams and the problems that it is causing to owners of these cards. I cannot wit to go on this story because it seems very interesting and it caught my attention fast. Anyways I am about to leave so I will be back soon...peace