Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today was a great day except when i got the news that i am been suspended from HL. =(

So I guess i dont do much at Hl. Today my day was great until Richard told me about the news, but i think i do more them most people here. It may seem like i dont but editing a video its not as easy as others think. In the other hand we only have 2 people who could actually edit and com to Hl. Ats Branday and I. We also have Stanley but he doesnt really come to HL anymore. I think that maybe i should get a rest and leave Hl for a bit. I am tire of coming to Hl and finding a mess in the video room and sometimes i get blamed for that. I tried to do my best and tell people to the the intro's and outro's but if i am not here then people just forget about and and dont do it. Well atleast i had fun at Hl and learned a lot of things that would be helpful in the future. Good Bye Everybody !! :)