Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Help!!!!! lol

I am about done with school. I'm tired, stressed and desperate for June 30th to come and Fast!!!! This whole week I have been waking up beyond normal to do extra work. I really don't  mean to complain but this is ridiculous. My best friend Shakira always says "Don't you feel like you're there but not quite yet." This is so true because it's almost there but its taking way too long. I am really sick of school. I cannot wait until the summer time!!! The worst part of this week is that its been raining non stop. Today was the only break but overall it made me feel so gloomy. In the beginning of the week I found out a lot of heartbreaking news but I'm not going to let it get to me. Now I'm sitting at HarlemLive trying to outline the things that I must get through today which shouldn't be a lot. I pray that this week goes by extra fast!!!!