Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dis weekend

This last week has been good and bad memorial day weekend was the best i got dumb drunk with my besties all of them it was crazy then we went to a party with the Murdock boys it was wacko because we was the only girls there so we was the party smh. After the party we ended up at Michelle house idk how. We didn't get home until the next morning around 10 ma moms was piss smh lmao. I didn't get to the Bronx until 5pm on Monday.


Tuesday was my "Senior Trip" (even tho I'm not finish until next year) we went to some camp were upstate it was fun.We had to get over our fear of heights since most of us are scared of heights. They broke us up into 7 groups were we had to compete against each other but it really wasn't a competition.We had to climb 30 feet in the air and either jump off and hit the ball or walk on a rope or a log it was fun. But nothing compares to the bus ride it was fun.


Wednesday was OK i stayed home because i was sick throwing up and all ....i Had no 1 to take care of me ma bf was MIA,ma bro swore i had swine and Q was not coming to the Bronx

Today had to be the worse day of the week i HATE DUMB FEMALES who don't know how to fall back and leave me be.Like ahhhh She's annoying like I want to go back to the way i was b4 n break her face but I'm older and more mature so i got to relax but she's taking to the point we the whole team in now involve....so its out of my hands