Monday, May 18, 2009

SeaWorld

Ok, I want to share some pics from my trip. Hope you guys enjoy! It wasnt the best trip, I was a necessary break I needed from NYC (although I wouldnt trade living here for the WORLD!!!) When I arrived in Florida I found out that JetBlue shipped my luggage to BUFFALO!!!! So I went the whole first day without any of my stuff, then we had no TV, no internet, and it was raining the majority of the days. I went to the each one morning but started getting so sunburned I couldnt stay the whole time. These blog posts will highlight the good times I had. O and on our way back there were issues in JFK so we we parked on the runway for acouple of hours with the engines off and babies crying on board....Then we had to circle around New Jersey bc there was alot of traffic in JFK. Glad to be back and the Flowers look nice!

This is the entrance to SeaWorld...Where I bummped into Christian....We should've taken a pic together! lol

Shamu and baby at entrance....is it fake or real?

I thought the Flamingo looked so cool like this....

Stanley, you would LOVE Seaworld! We got to pet Sting Rays and we would have been able to feed them but we preffered to feed the dolphins. The Sting Rays were REALLY sliiiiimy yuck they were not pleasant to touch.

That is my momz hand feeding the dolphins. The Dolphins were awesome! They werent as disgusting as the Sting Rays.