Monday, May 18, 2009

hey everybodii I'm Sick but I'm here.


Well thursday we were out in a rush Shay, Branday, and John and I to do a story. We went over to the Hue-Man bookstore to listen and video tape Michael Eric Dyson talk about his most recent book "Can you hear me now". This was just a presentation of his book and an opportunity for people to ask him questions about this book and his ideas on other topics. The audience was riveting and very attentive. Whatever Michael threw at them they had a response or a question to ask, which he went wild with. Although, he went quite over the time limit in responses, you can tell this character of a man was very fluent in what he wrote about. But what got so intrigue was the way he presented his character, by reciting verses from Jay-Z to Tupac, Nas and Biggie. He was truly a fan indeed of hip hop and a very observe person for he new verses from authors alike as well as the from the Bible.

And now I'm just writing out the questions and answers about the event. This is also a video so I guess I will be doing a story or a Q&A.