Friday, May 15, 2009

Swollen eye.



I have decide I AM going to prom. I know It will be great. I'm going to get a new dress. I want one with a lace up back, and poofs out in the skirt part. I know that was confusing but w/e. My mommy is paying for it... I have no idea what i am going to do with my hair. I want it short; no extentions or braids. I might color it and snip it a little. My mom has jewelry that I can wear. I was watching prom night the other night, and I had a dream that something like that might happen, just not as bad. Scary. I havent been asked yet, but oh well, I'll have fun with mis amigos. These two dresses are in CLOSE competion. Like omg. Tell me what you guys think. Enough with the prom stuff, I am going to talent show at my school, and I hope that is good. I regretted not going last year. I also am getting my third hole soon. You might see it tuesday =). My eye is swollen,I had something in it so when I got home , it had to lift up the eyelid, and there was some stuff in it, so now its swollen. It was twice as big as now. It hurs to lay on the side that eye is on(Left)... Anyways I am looking up more stories now, so laters.
--Tammy Ram is over & out.