Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Onigiri

Hello everyone. Its been a few days. I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. I know I did. I stayed up, pulling all-nighters, playing resident evil 4. It was great. I did not feel like going outside. It was hot outside, plus I got lazy. My house was burning like crazy. It was horrible. I was sweating a lot. Stupid broken AC. My dress fit well, just needed to get it hemmed up because It was a little too long. I can't wit for prom. Exactly one more week. Speaking of that, my Ap teacher is being a real bi*** about a project thats due the day of prom. Can't turn it in late, and its worth 100 points. That same day, we have group work we need to do, and If we are absent, we lose points for the day. Smh. Whatever Im still not going. I'm just gonna turn it in early. My godfather gave me some $$, and That will really help for the 3rd. I also made a rice ball yesterday. Its Onigiri. It was yummy. Im not a fan on sardines, but that really was good. It was a little too salty, since the seaweed its wrapped in is salted. I can just wrap the rice in the seaweed so I won' t get that much of a headache. I have to teach how to make those to my Ap class tomorrow. I hope they like it. I don't want to waste my time making a lot of rice and bringing a lot of containers for the stuff. Heres what they look like. Bye.
Tammy Ram is over & out.