Wednesday, May 6, 2009

omg...


Headaches... Ugh that's what I have right now. It started around like 11:00 and got worse through the day. I ate something, but It didn't help. I finished my obesity story and Im waiting for peter to write me back. I am going to call places and schedule a story. I have my retarded AP exam tomorrow, thats another reason why I am leaving early. Hopefully this goes away. I am not going to be here tomorrow, because of the exam. On friday I am going to make the phone calls, maybe one or two today. Today I am going to look on the site thing and look up some places and write them down. I also might put some touches on my story. Im gonna go home take a quick nap, and study study study. Hopefully the nap will get rid of the headache. And Ill get at least a 3 on this exam...GRRR... I woke up in a O.D good mood this morning and Idk why. I think it was these two dreams I had... they were good =). I also saw this guy on the train when I was coming here and He said he was HIV positive. His family kicked him out of the house, so of course he has no where to go. He had an EXTRA cute doggy. The story made me so sad. I was like awww, and I gave him $2.00. Its nothing because I always give money to people who need it, or claim they do. Im just that type of person. I was extra happy again when I got to pet his cute doggy and he thanked me. Idk I get really happy when people strangers do that.
-Tammy Ram is over & out.