Tuesday, May 5, 2009

M&M's


today i helped the newbie with his newbie card. I also began to finish my story on the artist. I feel so much better now today than yesterday.. i was extremely sick and couldn't go to school with a stomach ache.. the worst I've ever had. I vomited for the first time in years. i never throw up...but i couldn't believe what it was...the last thing that i had ate..M&M's, which are my most favorite foods to eat. It was hard for me to live without them but now i think i can because all i think about when i see them is my regurgitation.

 ...anyways i cant wait to do my video/voice over for the Yankees... I'm a fan but not a true one. I actually hate baseball..because there is no continuous action..like basketball and maybe football. It's really long to watch so i sleep whenever it is on the television. 


Kendra x3