Wednesday, December 17, 2008

12/17

today was a pretty average day.
I got my PSAT score, i guess i did pretty good. I'm trying not to worry about college yet, but what really pisses me off is how important this ONE test is. It pretty much changes your future. Honestly, a number shouldn't be the reason why a college accepts you or not. You can't fit a person into a number. Words can describe someone, but a number shouldn't represent your knowledge. I'm trying to not stress about it, i still have a couple of years, and this was my first time taking the test. i just hate knowing how a number represents a person.

so yeah... pretty boring day, pretty stressful week. break is so close, but I have so many tests that it seems like christmas is a million miles away.

2008 is almost over! actually... I can believe it. I feel like i am already in 2009; ive changed so much the past few months. looking back to freshman year, it seems like im a new person. I've meet a lot of new kids, have a job, and have rebelled quite a bit. Overall, I'll say 2008 was has mass of random things. I can't remember 1/2 the things I've done this year, but I know this year has been good.

peace guys
spazzy