Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yesterday

Well yesterday was so much fun. I got to see Oprah(who looks nothing like she does on tv by the way) and Gail and Common. I spoke with Kevin Powell. It was so cool. He complimented me. He said i asked key questions, some better than the other professionals there. That really made me happy. I was really hyper. That was one of the best experiences I've had so far. I also got a quick word with Susan, the creator of Essence cares and the editor and chief of Essence. I was happy to see another EIC in action. Stanley, the student of the month(for now) wanted to speak with Malcom X's daughter. She was really pretty and she had a presence about her. We instead got the co Host of the evening. Too bad. He was really upset over it. I kinda was too later. It could've been really good for me to speak with her. 
Well a good learning experience. Also this man was there, his name slips my mind, Helped us out a lot. Stan found this man and was speaking with him and helped him out, then when the man interviewed one person on the carpet, he would send them over to us. I thought that was really cool. I wished to had more time there and the event started later because of the fact that i could've spoken to Gail Or Oprah. That upseted me. Oh well think of the good things that night. Laredo was with us and he took some Really nice pics. I'm glad i had him there or else we wouldn't have any or few pics,especially of the celebs. Overall a n
ice night.