Friday, December 5, 2008

P.O.S


The P.O.S for Paxton Burress was good. I could have done better as far as having more energy. It was freezing but now i know to never do a P.O.S without gloves. I wrote good notes from what people opinions were and my hands were shaking because of the cold. I found that a lot of people are willing to answer questions but not take pictures on one side of the street.  The Camera was having technical difficulties anyways...i learned how to approach people better because of Tamara and David. We went to many bus stops and as we were in the middle of asking people questions the bus kept coming. At least i know to look for a bus before i approach some one. I finally wrote my first story/ Q & A's that should be posted by today if day-day does it any time now. I have a lot to do and a lot to learn. Today i finally know more about the newbie card and can now help someone go through it. (without everyone watching me) =-). 


signed, [Kendra] x3