Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Day at Harlem Live


My weekend was so freaking terrible. I don't even want to talk about it. From like 10:35am Friday in my fourth period class until Sunday night I was just so upset. Its ridiculous how I was so upset, stressed, and sad. The worst weekend ever by far. Even though I was feeling just a tab bit better today, I still didn't feel like coming to Harlem Live today, but unfortunately this was the only day I was sure that I could come. With me and my busy schedule lol I never know really for sure what other days I would be able to come but I knew I was going to be able to come was today and Thursdays so I had to like force myself to come.
Of course when I got here my favorite person in the world was here, calling my name all loud and stuff and scaring me by holding and chasing me around Harlem Live with this nasty big ass dead fly. It was so nasty. I freaking hate bugs whether they're dead or alive. Illl that was so nasty. Then I did my chore mad early and what not even though I really didn't feel like it, but at least I got it out the way. I read the blogs the other people wrote and surprisingly I seen my name in someone blog.; Shanice is oh so special just because of this. I have to give her props. I think I made a new friend. I think she's a cool person overall. Im happy to n=know somebody thinks I'm funny. But now I have to go to go bother Tamarra because she won't let me see the pictures urggggg. 

This Is Charisma
And I Have Officially
Blogged Out!
:-)