Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stressful Days Aren't Normal For Me

HarlemLIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How have you been? I somewhat miss you guys.  I haven't been here in so long, I feel like a freaking stranger. Anyway I've been so stressed lately and it is so unlike me. You all know I'm normally an active, energetic, and happy person seeing me all depressed and down is unlike me. It feels so weird. But I was, I been having my heads in the clouds and I've just been in deep thought about so much stuff in my life. Things from college stuff to just my personally life.  I've just been in so much tiredness, pain, and stress. It's ridiculous. I've just been writing mad poems to express my emotions because that helps me relieve and get over stuff. 
  I can't believe the year is about to be over. I won't miss 2008 as a whole though. I can't wait until 2009. I will have my senior trip, my 18th birthday, my acceptance letters into colleges, my prom, high school graduation, and my first cruise, my trip out the country, and then THE COLLEGE LIFE. I hope 2009 is a much better year for me than 2008 was or whateva. I don't know what else to say right now so...

This Is Charisma
And I Have Officially
Blogged Out!
:-)