Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yesterday...

Ugh. Yesterday I had a realy bad day. Usually I have great days at school because I don't attract drama and overall I'm a positive happy child, but yesterday was terrible. Yes, I had laughs but also received a few headaches. I have a lot of work to get done this school year since I am a junior and they say that 1th grade is the worst. Knowing that I have a lot to get done I find myself entering into some unneccessary drama that makes me upset. I couldn't wait to go to sleep and wash away all of it. All I wanted to do was go to my internship but that was a No! since I had even more work to get done. This whole week was great except the best day of the week, Friday! Up early today my head is clear and I'm feeling much better. I cannot wait until next Wednesday to have fun. One of the teens there, Charisma is so hilarious. She's madd cool and fun. I shall return for yet another blog in a few days...Peace out for now...