Wednesday, December 3, 2008

green day rant


Today, Waarith taught me how to edit videos. We went over how to set-up the camera and tripod. I then filmed myslef talking and ranting about my day. We then went over how to use Adobe Premiere Pro and how to edit and create a polished video. it was alot of fun to see my video transform... even though I still sound like a retarted vally girl! Waarith was really nice and patient, and I apreciate him spending his time teaching me about video editing. Im glad that I got the basics down; I think that this is an important skill not only for Harlem LIVE, but because our society trives off of tecnology and knowing how to edit a video can come in handy... or at least increase my views on YouTube ;D

So, here's my video. Enjoy my ranting =D Yes, I am a fan girl
GREEN DAY SPRING '09 <3