Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shanice's First Internship!!!!! Wow

Omg. Today is my first day at my internship called Harlem Live. I really enjoy it a lot because it has a lot to do with journalism and media and as a person I love journalism. The people here are nice and kind. They are down to earth and I would love to come back here. Honestly, I didn't expect my first day to be like this. I say this because I thought it was a totally different environment and it makes me feel comfortable. We all came down here after school today which was really unexpected because I didn't want to come at first. Now I'm absolutely engaged and curious about doing the different activities and experiencing different things that will help me continue with my future and my career. Also, to do something fun afterschool as an extra curricular activity.