Thursday, December 18, 2008

Soooo yea...

Hey... right now I'm trying to get situated in Harlem Live. Im starting to get more comfortable at this internship. It gets more fun each and everyday. Im trying to get email editors but I didn't realize how hard it was. Also, I'm learning how to get more aware on how to work at Harlem Live. There really isn't that much work that I really have to do at this moment besides going over what I already know and need to pick up on a little better. I decided to come in today although its not my scheduled day because I wanted to catch up on some work and better understand Harlem Live. Also, just to get out and have fun over here. Well, thats all I have to say for now... Over and Out!!!
                                    ** -Shanice signing them autographs-** LOL