Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Myself

Today at school we had a math test and it was hard. Then in physics, I couldn't focus because I wanted to see HarlemLive. When it came time to leave we wasted almost 20 minutes getting ready. I was upset cause it was taking forever to find everyone and to get the papers we needed. When I got to HarlemLive there was no one there. We meet Selly and Rich two people that works for HarlemLive. They explain everyhing that HarlemLive does. To me it was the most exciting internship to have. Then a hour later more people started to come in. So far HarlemLive is the perfect place for me. We also got to talk to people and ask them if we could do a story on them in the future. I was a little nervous and felt good afterwards. A few more times than I won't be nervous a lot no more.