Friday, December 19, 2008

Charisma In An Ad Campaign


^^^Who would of thought I would be advertising these^^^

Hi, my name is Charisma McDuffie and I am a reporter/journalist and future videographer at Harlem Live. In my spare time I also do a lot of ad campaigning. My most recent ad I did today for Tampax. Lol. I am so bored. Lol. But I am happy my poem and memior are now up on the site so I can show off my work, and so I can get some last minute points. I have to like step my game up because I've been missing in action here at Harlem Live and I'm have to make student of the month before I go CRAZZZZZZZZY. Next time I blog its going to be 2009 and it's going to be a whole different ball game. A new Charisma is going to emerge. Oh Yeah! I will miss you guys at Harlem Live on this little vacation time. :-)


CLASS OF '09 ROCKS!
GCA ALL DAY!

This Is CHARISMA
And I Have Officially
Blogged Out
FOR THE YEAR 2008!!!!
:-)