Monday, December 1, 2008

I Want To Be A Star

I Want To A Star...I Want To Be Student Of The Month And Have My Picture On The Website...URGGGGG I Hate You,  _ _ _ _ _ _ _! I wanted student of the month.  It's all good because I'm right behind your ass as far as production wise so you better watch out. I'm about to fly pass all. I'm going to start coming more so I can get more points and more work done. I'm so determined to get student month. I wish I could come to Harlem Live more because I really want my stuff up on the website. I'm so motivated right now. And here I got Tamarra over here trying to get student of the month again for the third time, I love her and all but she need to give me a chance to shine. I need to be up there on that website so my mommy and my family can be proud and show me off to the world. Anyway I'm leaving now I have to get back to work now because as I said before  I need to stay on top of my game so next month I can have that student of the month jump off.  :-)


This Is Charisma 
And I Have Officially
Blogged Out!
:-)