Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's been a while...

Since my last post. I think the last time I blogged was in June. I'm in school now, on my lunch break, so I figured I should blog. Being back at HarlemLive has been really great for me. I've had the opportunity to teach a new group of kids about the basics of HarlemLive. Last week I went on a P.O.S. with 2 other students and a volunteer at Grand Central Station. Besides enjoying the beauty of Grand Central Station (It was like my second time there. I never realized how beautiful it was!) we developed the story idea that we already had into something much more interesting and newsworthy. One of the great things about being a journalist at HarlemLive is that you get to meet so many different kinds of people, and hear their opinions. Because we were at Grand Central Station, we met people from all over the country, and the world!

Today was a pretty simple day at school, but I'm still extremely exhausted, and hungry. So I am going to go eat lunch now = ]