Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Being Teacher For A Day


Even though I know I did an excellent job teaching the kids from ILCS I could still never see myself as a teacher. I think that the two new girls I taught today named Hannah and Shanice are really cool people. I think they learned a lot from me today. I think I was the perfect teacher for them because I provided them with the best insight and perspective someone can have on/ever think about Harlem Live. I know I haven't been here as long or as much as some of the other Harlem Live staff but I think I gave them a lot of information and I loved the fact that they appreciated me as much as I enjoyed teaching them. I wasn't to excited about teaching someone at first and especially when I found out I was going to be teaching not once but twice. I thought I was going to annoyed easily doing things twice (when I had to take turns and show each one individually) but in the end it was cool. I hope what they learned about Harlem Live today and  the experiences for me as a worker here at Harlem LIve, that they stick around and do a lot with this fabulous opportunity they have. It was nice meeting the new recruits and seeing some new faces around here at HL. Hopefully they all do good in life whether they actually decide to take on the job or not. 


This Is Charisma
And I Have Officially
Blogged Out!
:-)