Monday, December 8, 2008

Funny Day(Colors)

Lol Omg today was such a funny day. I laughed so much today. I know when i get home I'm going to laugh some more. Today wasn't that productive. I wrote the current stories on the board. We have a lot going on. Me and Italie want to do a story about How cops are now going to be carrying Machine guns. That sounds really interesting. Also some of us want to finish covering the story on the metro card fare. I hate it being so cold It really messes with me going on stories. Well Whatever. Rich is bugging me about going on stories. Its getting old. I already told Italie to call someone for a story Friday. And anyways college Applications are due really soon. Its really not that difficult. Its a matter of getting everything together. All i need to get is more Fee Wavers for the colleges and SAT'S, Fill out the FAFSA(Which is due wayyyyy later) and more recommendation letters. I also still have to find more colleges to apply to. I only have two. I want at least two more. Fee wavers only cover like 4 colleges so that's perfecto. Well let me go do some work.