Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blogger!!!


Hello is your very special Tammy Ram. I really wish people will come. It is really dead in here. The picture shows you how sleepy I am. The radio helps, but I'm tired of songs getting repeated. It's been getting on my nerves since yesterday, because that's when I really paid attention to it. It's 3:40 and only me Selly, and Roxy are here. I want to go on a story today. It is pretty outside right now, and I want to go before it gets too cold and dark outside. I was walking to HarlemLive and It felt nice outside. Loved it. I was actually a little hot, and that is extremely weird for me if its below a certain temp. I think I am Anemic, due to the fact my hands and feet are almost ALWAYS cold. I am craving fruit badly right now. Strawberries and Apples. Yummy. Since I tried eating better since saturday, Ive been craving salad and fruit. I love that fact.

I got accepted into another college. Its a college in Pennsylvania called Thiel college. Its a small, private college, and it looks really pretty. I need to see how much they are giving me. 4/6 colleges I got into. Johnson and Wales, and Penn State are in close competition with each other. These deposits are killing me. I have to get a physical for Johnson and Wales. I already know what my doctor is going to say, so I better fix it in a about two months, or he I will hear his mouth. That is a reasonably amount of time for what I need to get done. Idk what else to write, so bye