Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thingies.........

I am not staying at Harlemlive too late today. I guess It was pretty much a slow week. I am not coming tomorrow. The rain killed everything. The good thing about today is I have money so I can buy stuff I need and want. Im a spender, what can I say. I miss my good friend I do not see her a lot. I saw her yesterday, but still.... Its only Me, Selly, and Rich here. I wasn't even going to come to Hl today, but I have phone calls to make to students on my school on the sign up sheet thingy. Lol. I love that word for some reason. I had two stories In mind to dobut It is the end of the week, and I doubt if anyone will come and do it. I have a story for next thursday =). I is with the Harbor Conservatory. They are basically a program that teaches dance and performing arts to young children, and also teaches young children about culture, among other things.  I can also interview some students see some perform. I bet it will be a fun story to do. 
Right now I am extra tired, and want to go home. If a student comes before 4:00 I will stay for awhile longer to help them with stories. I have hang of the whole EIC thing. The summer will be difficult without Rich here, but I know Me and Selly can pull it off. Why did my pic not get on the site? *SIGH* However, if I get SOTM(Student of the month for all you slow ones), my pic will be on the site, so yeah. I want to go to sleep. Im extra tired and mad dehydrated. 
-Tammy Ram is over and out.