Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ChaBrownieMa Lol

Look At The Cartoon I Found With My Name It Heehehehehehehehehe

 Hey Guys and Gals. What's Up? How was you guys snow day? Mines was just full of relaxation, chilling, AIMing it up, watching t.v. and maddddd random naps through out the wholeeeee day. I was extra tired from my long weekend hanging out with S smh Memories Lol. Yo I woke up yesterday with nothing but PANCAKES on my mind because I went to IHOP on Saturday with S and had some Pancakes and OMFG THEY WERE FREAKING BANGING LIKE OMG. Maybe it's because I was feening for them for like 3 weeks now. The only reason I wanted to go to IHOP was for some damn pancakes smh. I can't wait til either this week or next week because the next restaurant me and S hitting up is FRIDAYS yo I haven't ate at FRIDAYS in years yo. YUMMMMMMMY YUM YUM. I can't freaking wait.  But even though my weekend was great and I was happy I didn't have to go to school yesterday that snow still like blew mine OD smh. I was mad tight. Espescially this morning when I had to go to school, there was madddddd snow by my house. The snow reached mad high and it wasn't even snow that was hard that you could step on to get over things. All the stuid snow was soft and like half or my calf was buried in the stupid snow. URGGGGGGG. I FREAKING HATE THE STUPID SNOW. URGGGGGGG. Well idk what else I want to say so I guess there's nothing left to do but leave. SO thats what I'm going to do.

THIS IS CHARISMA
AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY 
BLOGGED THE HELL OUT! LOL.
:-)