Thursday, March 12, 2009

Diets...Diets!!!!

Hi.. its been a while since i wrote my last blog but i am back!!!!..I been feeling good this past three weeks that i have been on "stephanie's nutrition plan" and i have lost 10 pounds which is pretty good. Its been really hard because i have to go to school, come to HL and then go to the gym which is a lot of stuff in one day but its all worth it.I plan to lose 10 pound more although people are telling me not to because i would look ugly but i have to do it because i need to feel confortable with myself, but i would never feel good about myself if keep thinking i am fat. I remember thinking that i was fat when i was 130 pounds,129,128......but i would think better about myself because there are people who are worst than me and they live happy... Bye..write back when i have loose more pounds.