Tuesday, March 10, 2009

UGHH.. Terrible weekend... :'(

So here i am back to HL after  a long weekend. My weekend wasn't so  good  after my  mom got  surgery and it  was the  last weekend  that i was  going to be spending  with my  grandma since  she  was  leaving to the Dominican Republic  today. My mom was  suppose to get  surgery Friday morning and  was  suppose to be  back  home by the  after noon but, because  she  fainted  she had  to stay  at  the  hospital. I  was  very sad  because  i  couldn't  go and stay  with her  since  visits were  only  until 8 o'clock. She  came  back on Saturday  afternoon after my  grandma  and i  had  been waiting  for her  at the hospital from 7 AM to 4 PM. I was so happy when i  saw my mother  again. Everything  was  going  good  until Sunday morning after i had  fainted put of  no where. My grandma   got worried because  i was  loosing my  normal skin color  and took  me to the  hospital. After like 2  hours of  waiting in the emergency area we  went  with a  doctor and got some tests done. After like 2 more  hours  i went  home. Then visitors and family  can over. Now i am  waiting  for the tests result  and hoping that  there  is nothing  wrong with me. :)