Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meow ?

Hello Harlem Livers. Today I'm tired(that's a new one lol) There are supposed to be two new students coming today. The memoir class is cancelled =/. I just finished posting blogs and after this blog I am going to find another story. The one on Thursday got kinda messed up. Well it was a learning experience and I know what I have to do next time so that won't happen again. It really upset me, but that was my own fault. That's part of HarlemLive, to learn and grow. I got accepted into Pace!!!!! I'm so happy. I hear some people are doing a POS about LGBT community. I turn 18 in 3 months and 20 days!! Lol. I'm so happy. My hair is extra soft and silky. I love it. You don't know what I had to do to get it this way. It was a long process. It also isn't breaking like before. Olive oil baby. I need sleep. I need to stop procrastinating on school work so I won't have to go to bed after 1 am. For example doing a project in two nights, even if I had a whole month to work on it. In college, that won't be good for me, so I need to get outta that habit. FAST. 
I'm leaving a like 6 today. I got a stupid essay midterm for AP tomorrow, Ugh. Point sheets are being collected today. I wanna see who gets SOTM. I don't think it is me, but its alright. I didn't get a story this month, but don't worry, next month I'm getting a lot of stories, so watch out. Thats how I felt last night lol. Anyway, I'm outtie. 
-Tammy Ram is over and out.