Wednesday, March 18, 2009

YAAAAA!!!!!

I am in such a great mood. Today the 11th grade got their new space today. You see my High school was supposed to expand into a new area since my school is new and we are the first graduating class. It took almost 7 months for us to get this and finally we got the certificate of occupancy. It took so long and we were so happy because our space is very big. It's so exciting to be the first graduating class of 2010. Hopefully we get a lot of opportunities that we want because we have been waiting so long for this. My class has been sharing a class with another for the longest and its great that we get to leave and just become "Family 1". Ugh!!!! I know we are going to miss the other class since we been through a lot together. Anyways, i'm about to go back to my work. I just thought I ought to share this happy moment!!!!