Tuesday, March 17, 2009

People....

Hey guys, It's my second blog for today. People(and I will not name names) need to deal with their issues and get over themselves. Some people also need to treat others with a little more respect. Others just need to stop judging and be a little more mature. Lol I sound like someone from HarlemLive(Guess). I'm really mad right now, and I hope that HarlemLiver is alright. Mainly everyone was in a pissed off mood towards the end of the day. And Christian, I feel you. Just gotta take it. It gets annoying to the point of anger, but You'll get used to it. Everyone does. Anyway, I went on a story today, and it was fun. It was nippy outside, but not half bad. Me and Nyeisha did the interviews, And we got help from Marie. She got us some good people. I took the memoir class with Katherine, and it was cool. I thougt I would have a hard time with talking about the memoir, but I didn't. That was step one. Everything is so emotional for me right now. I feel like I have no one to speak to. I really want to talk to someone, -to let it all out and tell them how I am feeling-but my close friends. We have no time with each other. I let everything build and, I never talk about it. I see how that is getting to me and the stress is literally killing me. I don't want to tell you guys everything I am feeling, so I'll stop ranting now.

Life.*Sighs.*
-Tammy Ram Is over and out.