Friday, March 6, 2009

What a P.O.S.

Yesterday's P.O.S. went by so fast. I think that because it wasn't so cold and the sun being out that more people were okay getting asked a couple of questions. Even though things went good. I also experienced the worst rejection since I've been here. It was a group of young girls and I guess one wanted to show off in front of her friends. Her attitude was rude but I'm sure I'll probably experience worse. I'm glad I don't get discouraged easily and got over it as soon as i turned away. What a P.O.S.   

Today's story of the collapse went great. We learned what happen in the story while we were on the story. It was really bad and i got to meet someone who lives on the second floor. it was sad but there were also a lot of rumors. It was fun though.      

x3_Kendra